Advices and FAQs
1. How can I get appoitment in your clinic?
For your first visit you can make an appointment by phone or email, and we'll be happy to see you as soon as possible.
2. Will you make the image of my teeth, or I have to take image with me?
You don't have to bring image with you. We will do orthopan, and, if nessesery, the RVG snapshot of individual tooth.
3. I'm 60 years old and I want to install an implant. Is there an age limit for the implant?
There is no upper age limit for the implant. It is important that there is enough bone. If the bone is withdrawn, it can be offset by bone transplantation or insertion of artificial bone.
4. I miss one teeth. Is it better to install one implant or bridge?
When one tooth is missing, and the bone is healthy, implant placement is recommended, because it perserves the adjacent teeth. For bridge, two adjacent teeth have to be grined, which become carriers. The bridge is recommended in cases where it is not possible to built the implant or when the patient doesn't want it.
5. I have big filling on my front tooth.
My dentist suggests to me to make a crown, but I'm afraid that color will deviate from the color of my teeth. Is it okay to grind the tooth? Big filling is the indication for a crown, and Easyshade will determine the color of your teeth!
6. I have 6 front teeth in the upper jaw, but no molars. Do I have to wear a denture with visible clips?
Front teeth can be grinded and the bridge can be made which ends with small beads or other parts, on which dentures are then clasped. These attachmments are not invisible.
7. I have a purulent inflammation at the root of the central incisior. The tooth is permanently swollen, and I go tirelessly on medication replacement! The tooth is little open, little closed, but never finished! Is there any solution other than tooth extraction?
Of course! In our practice we do the operation of the apex and granuloma! Naravno, u našoj ordinaciji radi se operacija vrška korijena i granuloma!
8. Which is better to use? A mobile or fixed orthodontic braces?
Both devices have their purpose. The selection is based on the diagnosis and the patient's age. Mobile is mainly used for children. In adults, the fixed braces are recommended.
9. Does fixed braces have to be ugly and metal?
No, fixed braces don't have to be entirely metal, braces may be ceramic, wire can be white, so the whole braces becomes aesthetically acceptable.
10. Can you whiten my teeth?
Of course we can. We use the zoom method, or you can whiten your teeth at home.